Hello dear people ❤
So I am back with a new video, this time it’s in german again. But even if you don’t speak german you will be able to follow the steps by watching. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you want to see next. PS. Don’t forget to subscriiiibeeee ❤
Hello loves ❤
Today I am back with a quick little Video how I actually get ready in the morning for School. If you’re interested in seeing that, just click on play ❤
So hello guys!
I am back with a new Video. This time again on Swissgerman, but there will be English ones in the future again! All the products that I used for this nighttime look are listed in the Infobox of the Video!
I hope you guys enjoyed the Video ❤
Oh hello there!
New video is now on my YouTube! Don’t forget to thumbs up and subscribe!
Hello guys ❤
Today I have the day off and only have school at around 6 pm. So I actually could do a lot of important things right? Ya, but actually today I just want to chill, blog and maybe plan some outfits for my trip to Napoli this weekend. I was thinking of a blogpost and I didn’t want to upload a outfit post again so I was thinking of all the things I really want for Summer break. So here is my Summer wish-list slash Must-haves!
- BB-Cream: I mean I really don’t like to walk around with no make-up at all but even too much Make-up especially in summer is not my thing. So for this a good BB-cream is necessary! I have chosen one from L’oreal.
- Olympus Pen E-PL 8: Well in summer we all love to take pictures and upload them on Instagram right? So I personally don’t like to bring my big camera with me and the quality with the Iphone might be pretty good but nothing compared to this great little Blogger camera.
- High waisted Denim shorts: It doesn’t have to be Levis shorts but I love these kind of shorts and I just feel comfy in them and love to wear those with crop tops.
- Bikini (Zaful): Lately I am really into the nude color thing. So that’s the reason why I chose this Bikini. And we all need a bikini or swimsuit in summer 😀
- Inflatable Flamingo (Shopbop): OMG I love these inflatable thingies for summer! And they really do look good on pics, haha!
- Carly Bybel Palette: I hit pan on the first palette and am so excited for the new one to arrive! It just has the perfect shades and shimmers in it I could imagine for summer.
- Watch (cluse): I love the watches from Cluse and am sure you will too!
What are your Must-haves for this Summer! Let me know in the comments ❤
Don’t forget to keep up with me on @saskiaciliberto
Hey Guys ❤
Today we are going to talk about the Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach palette!