New Tutorial is now on my Youtube and a shorter version on my Insta ❤ check it out and don’t forget to subscribe and like.
Hello beloved people
I did it, I tattooed my brows! I mean I didn’t actually tattoo them but I used the Brow Tattoo from Maybelline. At first I was pretty scared to do this, but now I am happy I’ve tried it out.
The application is very simple, all you have to do is of course remove any makeup from your brows, then apply the gel on your brows. It is that simple. And if you mess up somewhere, you can still correct it with a Q-tip. Because it was the first time, I applied it very gently, and mostly on the outer parts of my brows, not to create a block brow. You can of course apply it the way you like it. And after that wait 20 minutes for it to dry. You can either do the rest of your makeup or just chill, watch netflix or youtube :D. Then it is time to peal off that thing.. so satisfying lol. And yep, now you have your brows filled in for the next three days! The tint is not super intense what I love! So you can start soft and maybe go a little intenser the next time.
I hope you liked it, if you did of course don’t forget to comment and like and follow me on my blog and socials Instagram, Youtube.
Hello dear people ❤
So I am back with a new video, this time it’s in german again. But even if you don’t speak german you will be able to follow the steps by watching. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you want to see next. PS. Don’t forget to subscriiiibeeee ❤
Hello loves ❤
Today I am back with a quick little Video how I actually get ready in the morning for School. If you’re interested in seeing that, just click on play ❤
So hello guys!
I am back with a new Video. This time again on Swissgerman, but there will be English ones in the future again! All the products that I used for this nighttime look are listed in the Infobox of the Video!
I hope you guys enjoyed the Video ❤
Oh hello there!
New video is now on my YouTube! Don’t forget to thumbs up and subscribe!
Hello guys ❤
Today I have the day off and only have school at around 6 pm. So I actually could do a lot of important things right? Ya, but actually today I just want to chill, blog and maybe plan some outfits for my trip to Napoli this weekend. I was thinking of a blogpost and I didn’t want to upload a outfit post again so I was thinking of all the things I really want for Summer break. So here is my Summer wish-list slash Must-haves!
- BB-Cream: I mean I really don’t like to walk around with no make-up at all but even too much Make-up especially in summer is not my thing. So for this a good BB-cream is necessary! I have chosen one from L’oreal.
- Olympus Pen E-PL 8: Well in summer we all love to take pictures and upload them on Instagram right? So I personally don’t like to bring my big camera with me and the quality with the Iphone might be pretty good but nothing compared to this great little Blogger camera.
- High waisted Denim shorts: It doesn’t have to be Levis shorts but I love these kind of shorts and I just feel comfy in them and love to wear those with crop tops.
- Bikini (Zaful): Lately I am really into the nude color thing. So that’s the reason why I chose this Bikini. And we all need a bikini or swimsuit in summer 😀
- Inflatable Flamingo (Shopbop): OMG I love these inflatable thingies for summer! And they really do look good on pics, haha!
- Carly Bybel Palette: I hit pan on the first palette and am so excited for the new one to arrive! It just has the perfect shades and shimmers in it I could imagine for summer.
- Watch (cluse): I love the watches from Cluse and am sure you will too!
What are your Must-haves for this Summer! Let me know in the comments ❤
Don’t forget to keep up with me on @saskiaciliberto