Happy Summertime Guys ❤
In case you didn’t know, it’s Summer :D. Most people like to wear less Make-up and rock a more natural look in Summer. Of course I mean, why use your expensive Make-up when it melts away anyways? Anyways, we all love to look like we put some effort in our styling. What else makes us look like we put effort in our face and styling than some nice sunglasses on top of our nose? With some nice sunnies you look like a queen even if you didn’t really do much to your face, except putting some sunscreen on your nose to prevent it from getting red like mr. Crabs.
We’re all different, so do we have different shapes of faces. And not every pair of glasses looks good on every face shape. But do you actually know what shape you are? And do you wanna know which glasses fit you best?
For this post, I partnered up with Zalando and we want to give you the perfect guide to find your shape and the perfect matching sunglasses for your face.
Find Your Face-Shape
If you already know your Shape feel free to skip this part and directly head to the Sunglasses guide.
For those of you who don’t know their shape I have researched and created a simple little guide to determine your shape. I must say that on the internet there are amazingly many guides to find out your shape, even with measuring your whole face. I like to keep it simple. If this guide is too imprecise for you, I will link a site at the end which I think is very detailed and precise. But for now, let’s get into that quick little guide.
Find precise guides here on wikiHow
Now that you know what shape you are, you need to find the perfect glasses for you. Zalando has a Sunglasses guide which helps you finding glasses that match your face shape. Click on this link to find out more: Sunglasses guide
To show you some goodies on Zalando i picked out my favorite glasses for every face shape.
- Le Specs – HALFMOON MAGIC
- Ray Ban – NEW WAYFARER
- Emporio Armani
- Miu Miu
- Quay – ALL MY LOVE
- Jeepers Peepers
- Le Specs – AIR HEART
- Le Specs – BANDWAGON
So guys, this is it. I really hope this guide helps you a lot and you could find your shape and some matching glasses.
Make sure to comment down below what shape you are. Now have fun at picking out some nice sunnies for Summer 2017!
Oh hello there, long time no see right?
Hello guys ❤
Today I have the day off and only have school at around 6 pm. So I actually could do a lot of important things right? Ya, but actually today I just want to chill, blog and maybe plan some outfits for my trip to Napoli this weekend. I was thinking of a blogpost and I didn’t want to upload a outfit post again so I was thinking of all the things I really want for Summer break. So here is my Summer wish-list slash Must-haves!
- BB-Cream: I mean I really don’t like to walk around with no make-up at all but even too much Make-up especially in summer is not my thing. So for this a good BB-cream is necessary! I have chosen one from L’oreal.
- Olympus Pen E-PL 8: Well in summer we all love to take pictures and upload them on Instagram right? So I personally don’t like to bring my big camera with me and the quality with the Iphone might be pretty good but nothing compared to this great little Blogger camera.
- High waisted Denim shorts: It doesn’t have to be Levis shorts but I love these kind of shorts and I just feel comfy in them and love to wear those with crop tops.
- Bikini (Zaful): Lately I am really into the nude color thing. So that’s the reason why I chose this Bikini. And we all need a bikini or swimsuit in summer 😀
- Inflatable Flamingo (Shopbop): OMG I love these inflatable thingies for summer! And they really do look good on pics, haha!
- Carly Bybel Palette: I hit pan on the first palette and am so excited for the new one to arrive! It just has the perfect shades and shimmers in it I could imagine for summer.
- Watch (cluse): I love the watches from Cluse and am sure you will too!
What are your Must-haves for this Summer! Let me know in the comments ❤
Don’t forget to keep up with me on @saskiaciliberto
Boyfriend Jeans (Zara)
Red blazer (H&M)
Here you can see one of my favourite outfits. I’m totally in love with these boyfriend jeans even if it’s hard to combine them. I think they look perfect with this red blazer and with the black pumps.
With this combination the jeans don’t look so masculine and it’s a great outfit to go to the city for some shopping or meet friends.
Let me know what you think about it ❤
I couldn’t wait to post more, so as you can see this is my first outfit post and I’m so excited.
In this look I’m wearing
Jeans shorts (Tally Weijl)
Tank Top (H&M)
Cross necklace (Mango)
Knitted vest (Misako)
How do you like it?