New Tutorial is now on my Youtube and a shorter version on my Insta ❤ check it out and don’t forget to subscribe and like.
Hii guys ❤
In celebration of Halloween I want to start a new Halloween Series where I try to recreate Halloween looks from other Youtuber /Instagramer… This Look was inspired by the one and only James Charles. If you like this idea, please thumbs up this Video and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Hello dear people ❤
So I am back with a new video, this time it’s in german again. But even if you don’t speak german you will be able to follow the steps by watching. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you want to see next. PS. Don’t forget to subscriiiibeeee ❤
So hello guys!
I am back with a new Video. This time again on Swissgerman, but there will be English ones in the future again! All the products that I used for this nighttime look are listed in the Infobox of the Video!
I hope you guys enjoyed the Video ❤
Oh hello again, I know I am already back with a new Video! This time it’s a little different, because it’s in german. I don’t know yet what language I prefere to film my Videos. So I am doing both. With this Video I show you how I clean my face. My so-called Bedtime Routine. It’s super easy and gentle to your skin. Don’t forget to subscribe and Like this Video! And comment what you want to see next.
Oh hallo nochmal. Ich bin schon wieder zurück mit einem neuen Video. Aber diesmal etwas anders. Das Video ist auf Deutsch :O. Da ich noch nicht genau weiss in welcher Sprache ich meine Videos drehen will, mach ich einfach beides und wechsle ab. Wenn ihr sehen wollt wie ich mich abschminke und meine Haut pflege, dann klickt das Video an und schaut es euch an. Vergesst nicht zu Abonnieren und zu Liken. Lasst mir einen Kommentar da was ihr als nächstes sehen wollt ❤
Oh hello there!
New video is now on my YouTube! Don’t forget to thumbs up and subscribe!
So today I have a new Video for you! I have partnered up with L’oréal/ the Beauty Squad Switzerland and they’ve send me a bunch of stuff that I would love to show you.
If you are interested in seeing how I create the glowy look, just click on PLAY ❤
Don’t forget to Like and Subscribe and Comment, what you want to see next.
Have a wonderful day and stay glowy!
Hello guys ❤
Today I have the day off and only have school at around 6 pm. So I actually could do a lot of important things right? Ya, but actually today I just want to chill, blog and maybe plan some outfits for my trip to Napoli this weekend. I was thinking of a blogpost and I didn’t want to upload a outfit post again so I was thinking of all the things I really want for Summer break. So here is my Summer wish-list slash Must-haves!
- BB-Cream: I mean I really don’t like to walk around with no make-up at all but even too much Make-up especially in summer is not my thing. So for this a good BB-cream is necessary! I have chosen one from L’oreal.
- Olympus Pen E-PL 8: Well in summer we all love to take pictures and upload them on Instagram right? So I personally don’t like to bring my big camera with me and the quality with the Iphone might be pretty good but nothing compared to this great little Blogger camera.
- High waisted Denim shorts: It doesn’t have to be Levis shorts but I love these kind of shorts and I just feel comfy in them and love to wear those with crop tops.
- Bikini (Zaful): Lately I am really into the nude color thing. So that’s the reason why I chose this Bikini. And we all need a bikini or swimsuit in summer 😀
- Inflatable Flamingo (Shopbop): OMG I love these inflatable thingies for summer! And they really do look good on pics, haha!
- Carly Bybel Palette: I hit pan on the first palette and am so excited for the new one to arrive! It just has the perfect shades and shimmers in it I could imagine for summer.
- Watch (cluse): I love the watches from Cluse and am sure you will too!
What are your Must-haves for this Summer! Let me know in the comments ❤
Don’t forget to keep up with me on @saskiaciliberto