Hello peeps ❤
We have seen Yoga clothing all over the internet right? But what do you actually need to start your journey to become a professional Yogi :P? For todays post I decided to analyse two Yoga-Types and determine what you need for each one of them. And additionally to these two, I wanted to add an inspiration-wall with some of my favorite items for the boogie and extra stylish ones of you :D. Let’s be honest we all love the Instagram worthy banded details (etc.) on yoga wear.
This post is in collaboration with Zalando and their new “We love Yoga” guide.
On their page I saw amazing exercises for different types of Yoga.
Therefore I decided to chose two of these types and create three starter-packs by means of Zalando’s huge range of Yoga clothing and equipment.
- Stay hydrated with this stylish pink bottle which also comes in different colors. Of course you need a water bottle to bring your water or tea to your Yogasession.
- It’s so important to find a good fitting sports bra, especially when you’re exercising. For active Yoga I prefer a sports bra with separate cups so it does not only squish your boobs together more so support them and at the same time fell good. And if you have bigger boobs, believe me those kind of bras are way more comfy.
- If you are not the kind of girl who likes to do their Yoga only in their sports bra, I included a good and tight fitting shirt. When I did power-yoga I always wore loose shirts and while exercising I regretted it. It always almost fell of my shoulders when doing different poses.
- Of course yoga pants, I prefer tight ones just because with these you can be more flexible and they don’t get in the way.
- Have you ever heard of yoga shoes? They’re actually also called dancing shoes. Well when doing exercising and especially if you tend to get sweaty or slippery feet, these can be lifesavers for you!
- This essential set including a yoga matt, yoga block and band was just perfect for this starter pack, because it is good to have these three items to do your yoga properly.
- I mean the so called Backroll is not necessarily needed to start yoga, but to roll out you muscles/ fascials and do your stretching in the end, this is amazing. But also if you are suffering from back pain in general, it is a blessing.
- Of course you need a good/big sports bag to carry all you equipment.
- As I mentioned before, a good fitting sports bra is key, but of course because here we are not doing exhausting exercises we can also go with the regular sports bra with no separate cups.
- When you are doing relaxing poses you can get cold very fast, therefore I included a warm and cosy sweater.
- Here you can actually choose that yoga pant you prefer, I chose this baggier one because they are very comfy and perfect to do you relaxing yoga with.
- Of course another water bottle, to make sure you stay hydrated.
- As alway you need a yoga matt to do your yoga on.
- When you are doing your relaxing yoga you can of course add a little something something to your setup. I went for this beautiful cover/blanket.
- And because you don’t need that much equipment to carry this time, I chose this matt holder in which you can put of course your yoga matt, but also some additional items.
These are just some cute items I wanted to include because, guys, those are so freaking cute right?? You can find all these Items on their Guide 🙂
So loves, I hope I could give you some inspiration for your Yoga wardrobe and hopefully help some of you who are starting their Yogi career 😀
If you are looking for more yoga and sports clothing make sure to check out the “We love Yoga” guide from Zalando.
Let me know what you think ❤