New Tutorial is now on my Youtube and a shorter version on my Insta ❤ check it out and don’t forget to subscribe and like.
Hii guys ❤
In celebration of Halloween I want to start a new Halloween Series where I try to recreate Halloween looks from other Youtuber /Instagramer… This Look was inspired by the one and only James Charles. If you like this idea, please thumbs up this Video and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Hello peeps ❤
We have seen Yoga clothing all over the internet right? But what do you actually need to start your journey to become a professional Yogi :P? For todays post I decided to analyse two Yoga-Types and determine what you need for each one of them. And additionally to these two, I wanted to add an inspiration-wall with some of my favorite items for the boogie and extra stylish ones of you :D. Let’s be honest we all love the Instagram worthy banded details (etc.) on yoga wear.
This post is in collaboration with Zalando and their new “We love Yoga” guide.
On their page I saw amazing exercises for different types of Yoga.
Therefore I decided to chose two of these types and create three starter-packs by means of Zalando’s huge range of Yoga clothing and equipment.
- Stay hydrated with this stylish pink bottle which also comes in different colors. Of course you need a water bottle to bring your water or tea to your Yogasession.
- It’s so important to find a good fitting sports bra, especially when you’re exercising. For active Yoga I prefer a sports bra with separate cups so it does not only squish your boobs together more so support them and at the same time fell good. And if you have bigger boobs, believe me those kind of bras are way more comfy.
- If you are not the kind of girl who likes to do their Yoga only in their sports bra, I included a good and tight fitting shirt. When I did power-yoga I always wore loose shirts and while exercising I regretted it. It always almost fell of my shoulders when doing different poses.
- Of course yoga pants, I prefer tight ones just because with these you can be more flexible and they don’t get in the way.
- Have you ever heard of yoga shoes? They’re actually also called dancing shoes. Well when doing exercising and especially if you tend to get sweaty or slippery feet, these can be lifesavers for you!
- This essential set including a yoga matt, yoga block and band was just perfect for this starter pack, because it is good to have these three items to do your yoga properly.
- I mean the so called Backroll is not necessarily needed to start yoga, but to roll out you muscles/ fascials and do your stretching in the end, this is amazing. But also if you are suffering from back pain in general, it is a blessing.
- Of course you need a good/big sports bag to carry all you equipment.
- As I mentioned before, a good fitting sports bra is key, but of course because here we are not doing exhausting exercises we can also go with the regular sports bra with no separate cups.
- When you are doing relaxing poses you can get cold very fast, therefore I included a warm and cosy sweater.
- Here you can actually choose that yoga pant you prefer, I chose this baggier one because they are very comfy and perfect to do you relaxing yoga with.
- Of course another water bottle, to make sure you stay hydrated.
- As alway you need a yoga matt to do your yoga on.
- When you are doing your relaxing yoga you can of course add a little something something to your setup. I went for this beautiful cover/blanket.
- And because you don’t need that much equipment to carry this time, I chose this matt holder in which you can put of course your yoga matt, but also some additional items.
These are just some cute items I wanted to include because, guys, those are so freaking cute right?? You can find all these Items on their Guide 🙂
So loves, I hope I could give you some inspiration for your Yoga wardrobe and hopefully help some of you who are starting their Yogi career 😀
If you are looking for more yoga and sports clothing make sure to check out the “We love Yoga” guide from Zalando.
Let me know what you think ❤
Hello beloved people
I did it, I tattooed my brows! I mean I didn’t actually tattoo them but I used the Brow Tattoo from Maybelline. At first I was pretty scared to do this, but now I am happy I’ve tried it out.
The application is very simple, all you have to do is of course remove any makeup from your brows, then apply the gel on your brows. It is that simple. And if you mess up somewhere, you can still correct it with a Q-tip. Because it was the first time, I applied it very gently, and mostly on the outer parts of my brows, not to create a block brow. You can of course apply it the way you like it. And after that wait 20 minutes for it to dry. You can either do the rest of your makeup or just chill, watch netflix or youtube :D. Then it is time to peal off that thing.. so satisfying lol. And yep, now you have your brows filled in for the next three days! The tint is not super intense what I love! So you can start soft and maybe go a little intenser the next time.
I hope you liked it, if you did of course don’t forget to comment and like and follow me on my blog and socials Instagram, Youtube.
Hello dear people ❤
So I am back with a new video, this time it’s in german again. But even if you don’t speak german you will be able to follow the steps by watching. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you want to see next. PS. Don’t forget to subscriiiibeeee ❤
Hello loves ❤
Today I am back with a quick little Video how I actually get ready in the morning for School. If you’re interested in seeing that, just click on play ❤
Today I am back with a new Video! This time I decided to do a Try-on Haul.
Wide button up Jeans – Zara
Jeans with darker patches – Mango
Bag – Mango
Baggy Jean Jacket – Pull and bear
Jogger shorts – H&M
Bras – Intimissimi
Metallic Sneaker – Dosenbach
Strappy heals – Bershka
Red Velcro Shoes – Bershka
Sock Boots – Bershka
Sweater – Bershka
Scarf – H&M
Leather Gloves – H&M
Basic shirts – H&M
If you like this Video, please make sure to thumbs up the Video and Subscribe to my Youtube!